Spartan Races to come

Spartan Races to come
Upcoming races

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

VACATION!!!

I made it.  I have survived working out to make it to my vacation.  No more workouts for the next 5 days.  Sure I will completely destroy all the work I have done in a matter of 1 weekend but it will be worth it.


(Instead of the over used leaving on  jet plane, I think I will celebrate w/ some Fletch)

In the last 30 days I have worked out 27 of them, totaling 82 miles or 12,300 calories.

The next few days will be spent eating junk food, wedding cake, Quebec red tailed deer & what ever else Canadians eat while celebrating the wedding of a dear friend.  oh and drinking lots of alcohol too, as I wont be driving anywhere and sure as hell don't understand Quebecois. (Its bad enough you guys speak French, but to have it be a version of French you cant find online to learn, that is just plain rude)

Unfortunately, once I return my life will become even more hellish with the addition of a college course sucking up one work out day & being less than 30 days from the Toro Loco Challenge. 

This is why it is called an act of stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment