Spartan Races to come

Spartan Races to come
Upcoming races

Friday, September 14, 2012

ToroLoco minus 1 day

Tomorrow is the ToroLoco Challenge.

Since coming back & planning on getting in shape, I have gotten sick and overworked; consequently I am no where near where I had planned on being physically 3 months ago.

But I signed up & paid my money, so I will do it.

One thing that will make this event different is I will be running it alone.

This is the only race I will have done alone other than my attempt at the Spartan Race over 7 months ago. So what my finishing time is will be all on me.  No "I was waiting on other people." or "There was a line at the obstacle." excuses.

I am happy that someone noticed I was losing weight today, combining with the weigh in on Monday at 183lbs does put me in good spirits.  

IF, and this is a big IF, all goes well Id like to finish around 90 minutes.
But we will see..

In the meantime, here is a look in to my training regimen from this past week.


Yeah I kinda did that. 


And a look at the course as it is listed on their website.


I really just wanted to play on the zip line.

So tomorrow 6.2 miles of being stupid.

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment